Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Nathan and Tina in Thailand

Last week, my wife and I got a blissful break for a week of cram packed traveling in Thailand. The last few days were spent languishing on a beach in Phuket. We were traveling with our fellow photographer friends Nathan and Tina Smiddy and decided to swap photo shoots. Both shoots turned out Awesome! Ryan and I did a trash the dress session for them, which I'm sure they'll post some pictures of in the next couple of weeks on their blog http://www.visionsbysmiddy.net . I in turn shot them in a standard couple shoot... beach style. I was able to shoot them right near sunset and tried some new things with my flash. They turned out great! Hope you enjoy. Thanks Nathan and Tina, you were the best travel buddies!


No comments:

Post a Comment